View Single Post
Old 08-05-2015, 11:48 PM
Ooh baby I like it roooaaaaw!
WWF Hardcore Champion

Lowdown scored a win over Santino Marella...Lowdown scored a win over Santino Marella...Lowdown scored a win over Santino Marella...Lowdown scored a win over Santino Marella...Lowdown scored a win over Santino Marella...Lowdown scored a win over Santino Marella...Lowdown scored a win over Santino Marella...Lowdown scored a win over Santino Marella...Lowdown scored a win over Santino Marella...Lowdown scored a win over Santino Marella...Lowdown scored a win over Santino Marella...

I applaud Hardy for his comments, but I don't find them reassuring based on recent departures. TNA has its faults yet it looks like they are trying to keep things going with what they still have. What stuck out in his quotes was the part regarding Hogan promoting himself over the company. I'm not sure if that was entirely accurate seeing is how I've read in the past how Hogan tried to promote TNA wherever possible. I do believe Hogan used them as a platform for some of his personal projects like Micro-Wrestling. I want to keep the faith that TNA will pull through, so time will tell.