View Single Post
Old 03-07-2017, 09:57 AM
WWE Diva's Champion

HeenanGorilla is looking to come up from OCW...HeenanGorilla is looking to come up from OCW...HeenanGorilla is looking to come up from OCW...HeenanGorilla is looking to come up from OCW...HeenanGorilla is looking to come up from OCW...HeenanGorilla is looking to come up from OCW...HeenanGorilla is looking to come up from OCW...HeenanGorilla is looking to come up from OCW...

It might be a fine match, as last year's triple threat was great; but, was there any doubt Sasha would win last night to create the triple threat this year? So lazy and predictable. Again, she may very well be as deserving or more deserving than Charlotte or Bayley--I don't watch much--but the way WWE uses the triple threat option as a way out of making tough decisions bothers me. I'll certainly look forward to seeing what they do, but creative-wise, it seems lazy.

Also, must EVERYONE point to the WrestleMania sign? We get it. You're going to WrestleMania. The Rumble winner straight through....how many times does that sign get pointed to? Haha!

Just some pet peeves... I am looking forward to the show itself.
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote