View Single Post
Old 06-14-2018, 11:47 AM
K. O. T. R. 2007 Team Undisputed
Mr. Money in the Bank

King Patrick Star is getting some looks on Smackdown...King Patrick Star is getting some looks on Smackdown...King Patrick Star is getting some looks on Smackdown...King Patrick Star is getting some looks on Smackdown...King Patrick Star is getting some looks on Smackdown...King Patrick Star is getting some looks on Smackdown...King Patrick Star is getting some looks on Smackdown...King Patrick Star is getting some looks on Smackdown...King Patrick Star is getting some looks on Smackdown...King Patrick Star is getting some looks on Smackdown...King Patrick Star is getting some looks on Smackdown...

I viewed ECW as the WWE’s “3rd brand”. I looked at ECW as the “expansion team” in the WWE “League”. ECW was on television. ECW was making picks, alongside Raw and Smackdown, in the WWE draft from 2006 – 2009. ECW was WWE’s “3rd brand”.

I don’t view NXT as the WWE’s “3rd brand”. I look at NXT as the "college team" in the WWE “League”. NXT is exclusive on the WWE Network. NXT is only being picked from, by Raw and Smackdown, in the WWE draft from 2016 – present. NXT is WWE’s developmental brand.

Now, as I've said in the past about ECW, I would definitely love the idea of Raw and Smackdown SuperStars being drafted to NXT. I'd like to see WWE Legends such as Undertaker, John Cena, Randy Orton, and Brock Lesnar take a "break" from the road, and do a 3 month stint in Orlando, culminating in a match at NXT Takeover. This could really help the “rookies” get over, win, lose, or draw. If they’re going to be learning down there, they may as well be taught by the “best”.

I don't care if you know!! I don't care if you care!!

Last edited by King Patrick Star : 06-14-2018 at 11:56 AM.
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote