View Single Post
Old 12-20-2017, 11:31 PM
WWE Diva's Champion

A11oftheLights worked a dark match on ECW recently...A11oftheLights worked a dark match on ECW recently...A11oftheLights worked a dark match on ECW recently...A11oftheLights worked a dark match on ECW recently...A11oftheLights worked a dark match on ECW recently...A11oftheLights worked a dark match on ECW recently...A11oftheLights worked a dark match on ECW recently...A11oftheLights worked a dark match on ECW recently...A11oftheLights worked a dark match on ECW recently...A11oftheLights worked a dark match on ECW recently...A11oftheLights worked a dark match on ECW recently...

Quote:
Originally Posted by SD619 View Post
Sorry to quote you after all these months, but do you (and others in Australia) still share these beliefs after the past three matches?

On the subject of the Ashes, while I expected Australia to win, the margin of the victories has been quite a surprise.
To an extent I think people do still feel it but are willing to put up with it because they are making runs and we are winning, it'll eventually turn to shit and everyone will be after them again, probably by the end of the South Africa tour. The lynch mob was ready for Mitch Marsh when he dropped that catch and took 0 wickets, along with Handscomb taking a screamer.

The thing about the whole thing that frustrates me is that its all about sheffield shield performances but yet Victoria has won it 3 years running and doesnt have a single representative in the side. But oh its about individual performance not team performance and yet maxwell comes out and makes 281 in the shield and still doesnt get called up. Matt Short made a 100 against England in a tour match in Townsville, captain of the Cricket Australia XI, and yet Mark Waugh who is a selector said he has no idea who he is. There is a shit tonne of politics in the sport and its corrupt (not criminally but still corrupt) and yet the selectors can sit there and say they got it right because England have been woeful.

Yeah thats a vent, good to get that off the chest