View Single Post
Old 01-27-2017, 12:15 AM
Gone. For. Good.
ECW TV Champion

ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tsunaru View Post
Omega finally ends the speculation and confirms he'll be resigning with New Japan in February.

Hnnnnnnnngh.

Going to stick with my prediction of a New Japan Cup win and an IWGP Heavyweight Title win at Sakura Genesis to lead into G1 Special.
Amongst all speculations regarding Omega going to WWE, I couldn't believe that Omega will leave it after having his best year but still without the ultimate title win. I mean, I would've loved to get Omega in WWE but I don't think that he will leave NJPW anytime before winning the IWGP Heavyweight title.

I know nothing about New Japan Cup but I think that Omega wins the G1 Climax again and then we get Okada-Omega II at Wrestle Kingdom 12 where Omega gets the big win and title.
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote