View Single Post
Old 01-10-2017, 08:29 PM
Top Guys Out
Comedy Jobber For Life: AKA Santino

Bagpipes scored a win over Santino Marella...Bagpipes scored a win over Santino Marella...Bagpipes scored a win over Santino Marella...Bagpipes scored a win over Santino Marella...Bagpipes scored a win over Santino Marella...Bagpipes scored a win over Santino Marella...Bagpipes scored a win over Santino Marella...Bagpipes scored a win over Santino Marella...Bagpipes scored a win over Santino Marella...Bagpipes scored a win over Santino Marella...Bagpipes scored a win over Santino Marella...

Man, what a twist it would be if Minoru actually beat Okada, imagine the heat that would generate. If they're serious about this Suzuki-gun angle, LIJ or at the very least, Naito seems destined for a face turn, and the BC is on its last leg, I can actually see them putting the big belt on Suzuki for a few months.

Takahashi is quickly becoming my favorite Junior in pro wrestling today. I really enjoyed alot of his stuff in ROH, working with The Addiction, and as you said, that first match with Dragon Lee was awesome. High hopes for the rematch for sure.

Ospreay and Shibata is very intriguing, considering Ospreay's affiliate with RevPro, but more so because their styles are quite different. I'll be interested to see whether Ospreay morphs into more of a strong style for this match or each guy sticks to his guns and Ospreay does the flying and Shibata just tries to kick his head off.

There's alot to look forward to on these cards, and the mystery surrounding Omega's status with the company will be something to keep a close eye on as well. Seems like NJPW is going to have a strong start to the year.