View Single Post
Old 09-23-2010, 08:07 PM
Reinstate The Fox
WCW TV Champion

Spidey is a United States Champion...Spidey is a United States Champion...Spidey is a United States Champion...Spidey is a United States Champion...Spidey is a United States Champion...Spidey is a United States Champion...Spidey is a United States Champion...Spidey is a United States Champion...Spidey is a United States Champion...Spidey is a United States Champion...Spidey is a United States Champion...
Send a message via Skype™ to Spidey

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrbooker View Post
Ted empties out his bag/sac and its a million dollars cash in the ring, Ted says you can have 3 bags of that if you come work for me, and have slater do it, im sure people would logically understand its 3 million dollars NExus isnt going to loast forever.
You do know how much a million is in paperbacks, right? Even if you got them all in 100 or 500(?) dollar bills, that will take more than a bag full or it would make Ted look like goddamn Santa Claus.

And Heath Slater = $3,000,000? What acid are you trippin on man, because I could use a pick-me-up.

Final Thought: Ted needs to drop daddy's shtick or forever be jobbing at midcard level. Maryse can only do so much and quite frankly the deal with R-Truth is kind of boring the hell out of me. And I know I am not the only one tired of the year-long angle to buy an African American into servitude. It was done, it got over when it did, but this generation doesn't need it. If you want to see another dead angle go look up Katie Vick.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hunter S. Thompson
"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro."
sendpm.gif