View Single Post
Old 06-13-2013, 09:47 AM
WWE European Champion

Poop Master Flex is getting some looks on Smackdown...Poop Master Flex is getting some looks on Smackdown...Poop Master Flex is getting some looks on Smackdown...Poop Master Flex is getting some looks on Smackdown...Poop Master Flex is getting some looks on Smackdown...Poop Master Flex is getting some looks on Smackdown...Poop Master Flex is getting some looks on Smackdown...Poop Master Flex is getting some looks on Smackdown...Poop Master Flex is getting some looks on Smackdown...Poop Master Flex is getting some looks on Smackdown...Poop Master Flex is getting some looks on Smackdown...

Was Judge Kathleen McHugh too harsh here, or does the punishment fit the crime here?

There's a lesson in all of this, act like a professional in a court room or bad things can happen. 30 days for beating your wife? I get that. 30 days for an ass slap? Not at all. At the same time though from the Judges POV when she saw that she could very well have taken it as this guy isn't taking his shit seriously at all, he doesn't deserve to walk. You can argue that she's just a pissed of feminist but chances are she saw it as a sign of disrespect which made her change he stance on the initial crime at hand.

How a person comes off in a court room often dictates their fate. Ochocinco doing something stupid cost him, simple as that. Its hard to know exactly why she changed her mind but I don't think it was because of the ass slap per say it was the judge took the ass slap as Johnson not taking what he did seriously. I say 30 days for spousal abuse is just.

Do you believe, based on the case, that the judge sentenced Johnson as a means of 'punishment' for his assault on his wife, or is this more along the lines of punishment for his courtroom behavior only?

As I said above I think its a mix of both. Obviously court room behavior is the reason he's in jail because if he acted like a pro he would have walked, he didn't, the judge probably thought "I'm about to let this guy walk and he's making a big joke about the whole thing. Awww HELL NO" and sentenced him to 30 days of jail.

Thing in about court is this:

What a person's accused of often doesn't dictate the verdict, its how the person is perceived by the court room in general. A guy who's guilty but comes off as a sympathetic, good person is more likely to walk than a guy who's not guilty but is defensive and acts like a cocky prick the whole time.

Make Dimension X great again!
sendpm.gif