View Single Post
Old 08-16-2017, 04:38 PM
Once & Future Wrestlezone Columnist
NWA Champion

THTRobtaylor is getting some looks on Smackdown...THTRobtaylor is getting some looks on Smackdown...THTRobtaylor is getting some looks on Smackdown...THTRobtaylor is getting some looks on Smackdown...THTRobtaylor is getting some looks on Smackdown...THTRobtaylor is getting some looks on Smackdown...THTRobtaylor is getting some looks on Smackdown...THTRobtaylor is getting some looks on Smackdown...THTRobtaylor is getting some looks on Smackdown...THTRobtaylor is getting some looks on Smackdown...THTRobtaylor is getting some looks on Smackdown...

Again, like some of the ideas but I would have done it differently...

In mine I had Neidhart turn on Bret during his IC title match at the Rumble, so they face off here... Andre's turn happens here too... Neidhart and Haku are brutalising the Hitman after he had stolen the win from Neidhart, Andre comes to join the fray... only he prevents the beating.

We still get the "I'm the F'ing Boss and slap on Andre..." only this time it's defending someone rather than cos they lost the tag titles. Neidhart and Haku become a team while Bret gets the benefit of Andre's pop.

Piper v Savage is a good idea, but I'd go with the straight tag match of Piper and Rhodes vs Bad News and Savage... It would be interesting to see the dynamic of Piper, Dusty and Sapphire and Bad News and Savage as mismatched partners. You can still bring Liz back if you have to as well, a great finish is Liz costing Savage the pinfall and Bad News not being happy about it!

IC Title Match... I'd have Rude face the mystery opponent here... Davey Boy was on his way in by this point so move that forward and have him show up and stun Rude, much as was planned against Perfect at Summerslam until he got hurt and Kerry replaced him. It would also feed into the Hart/Heenan family feud... Hell of a Survivor Series match in that... Rude, Perfect, Neidhart, Haku and The Undertaker (debut takes Andre out...) vs Bret, Davey, Andre & The Rockers

Rest of it can be kept pretty much as is...