View Single Post
Old 08-15-2017, 08:10 PM
WWE Women's Champion

LODemolition worked a dark match on ECW recently...LODemolition worked a dark match on ECW recently...LODemolition worked a dark match on ECW recently...LODemolition worked a dark match on ECW recently...LODemolition worked a dark match on ECW recently...LODemolition worked a dark match on ECW recently...LODemolition worked a dark match on ECW recently...LODemolition worked a dark match on ECW recently...LODemolition worked a dark match on ECW recently...LODemolition worked a dark match on ECW recently...LODemolition worked a dark match on ECW recently...

Other than the WWE and Universal Championships being defended, I really wish they'd go back to a card of nothing but traditional elimination matches. And I'd love to see them bring back the soul survivors match that they had in 1990. I thought that was a nice twist, but they never used it again. I would even be ok with a series of 6-man tags, and I could see that happening tbh because it seems like a lot of guys are running around in groups of 3's. Here are some of the teams I could see shaping up although some are pretty obvious.

Reigns, Rollins, Ambrose

Styles, Gallows, Anderson

Mahal, Singh Bros

Balor, Hardy Boyz

Wyatt, Harper, Rowan

Kofi, Xavier, Big E

The Miz, Axel, Dallas

Samoa Joe, The Usos

Chances are they will just do one 5 on 5 or 6 on 6 Raw vs Smackdown "bragging rights" match. Yawn