View Single Post
Old 12-27-2017, 06:42 PM
Trending Worldwide.
WWE European Champion

#hamler is getting some looks on Smackdown...#hamler is getting some looks on Smackdown...#hamler is getting some looks on Smackdown...#hamler is getting some looks on Smackdown...#hamler is getting some looks on Smackdown...#hamler is getting some looks on Smackdown...#hamler is getting some looks on Smackdown...#hamler is getting some looks on Smackdown...#hamler is getting some looks on Smackdown...#hamler is getting some looks on Smackdown...#hamler is getting some looks on Smackdown...

Their match on Tuesday's Smackdown was littered with Rusev Day chants. Their crowd reaction has been building for weeks upon weeks. They've quickly become one of the most interesting things WWE has produced in some time. With that, I don't think anyone in the WWE brass expected them to get this over and when they did, they had nothing for them to do. I'm interested in their t shirt/merchandise sales to see if people actually care about them or if it's just the cool thing to do at the moment.

Wherever the case, WWE needs to pull the trigger on these two before their reaction dies down and the audience moves onto the next shiny new thing. WWE has a habit of waiting to long to capitalize off something popular as shown in the past. Rusev Day's number one contenders match on Smackdown should've been the beginning of something bigger for the duo but no, we get American Alpha 2.0 instead. not that I don't like them or anything
Quote:
Originally Posted by LSN80 View Post
Hamler's got one of the best minds for wrestling on this site.
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote