View Single Post
Old 12-04-2017, 06:15 PM
Knockout Champion

FromGlasgow is looking to come up from OCW...FromGlasgow is looking to come up from OCW...FromGlasgow is looking to come up from OCW...FromGlasgow is looking to come up from OCW...FromGlasgow is looking to come up from OCW...FromGlasgow is looking to come up from OCW...FromGlasgow is looking to come up from OCW...

I don't think the WWE had any intention of ever making Daniel Bryan their number one face of the company guy, Around that time the fans were so vocal for Daniel I got the feeling the WWE had no choice but to put the title on him at Wrestlemania as the fans in attendance would have crapped all over the whole event if he wasn't challening and became champion at the end of the night. I do believe his reign wouldn't have been a long term plan and more of a transitional one, I would loved to have found out what happened after his win as I liked Daniel Bryan but I guess we will never now, Perhaps part of the reason they are preventing him returning is his vocal fanbase of wanting him as the number one guy when thats not what the WWE has in their plans.
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote