View Single Post
Old 06-13-2017, 09:34 PM
Advertise Here $9.95/month
Intercontinental Champion

George Steele's Barber is a United States Champion...George Steele's Barber is a United States Champion...George Steele's Barber is a United States Champion...George Steele's Barber is a United States Champion...George Steele's Barber is a United States Champion...George Steele's Barber is a United States Champion...George Steele's Barber is a United States Champion...George Steele's Barber is a United States Champion...George Steele's Barber is a United States Champion...George Steele's Barber is a United States Champion...George Steele's Barber is a United States Champion...

Was Raw that bad? I thought the beginning and end were both very good. I liked the progression of whatever is going on with Enzo and Cass and maybe Show. The women put on a decent match. No Roman to suck the life out of the show. That Bayley interview was eerily interesting. First time in months that she has been interesting. That hug at the end wasn't cute, it was weird. Miz did nice work, Ambrose too. The Titus thing isn't too bad.

On the flip side i can't say much for the Cruiserweights and Bray Wyatt is dull. But otherwise it was a pretty good show.