View Single Post
Old 10-21-2017, 06:44 AM
ROH Pure Champion

wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...

The problem with this ppv was that it was meant to establish the new blood faction but by the time it happened, the angle was pretty much dead since bischoff left the company because of what russo did the prior month. So they had to scramble and come up with something on the fly and while it wasn't the greatest ppv, I wouldn't say that I was the worst.

Personally, my favorite match on the show was the lance storm vs mike awesome match. Not because it was a great match, but because how funny the mach was and how all participants involves we're able to make chicken salad out of chicken shit.
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote