Thread: Meltdown 139
View Single Post
Old 04-10-2017, 05:49 PM
WZCW Head of Creative
World Heavyweight Champion

Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...
Default Meltdown 139

* PYRO *
* PYRO *
* PYRO *
* PYRO *
* PYRO *

The camera pans around the sold out 2300 arena in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. Many signs are up in the crowd saying “I <3 Batti” and “Babies <3 Tony” and “Girl Power”.

Copeland: Welcome to the go home show of Meltdown before we hit Apocalypse.

Cohen: That's right folks, we have a fun show ahead of you tonight with the first Mayhem title defence in many a year. In addition we also have the brand new Logan McAllister taking on Flex Mussel.

Copeland: Throw in an epic with Lynx, Manicni and Kagura and that leaves one match. Titus Avison takes on Wren.

Cohen: Indeed, lots of rumours are swirling backstage about what is going on with Titus. I know the legend will be just fine.

Copeland: Right on cue.

The EurAsian champion makes his way out to the ring, the arena boo him as he smiles. He's suited, with the EurAsian belt on his shoulder.

Titus: Call me Ishmael!

The crowd boo and then a chant starts for Kagura. The arena is electric with abuse being shouted at him.

Titus: I am here to address something. I have heard rumours that has questioned my commitment and resolve. You know what I say to that?

Titus picks the EurAsian belt above his head, he laughs at the crowd baying for him.

Titus: For 503 days I have been YOUR champion!

A not my champ chant starts thrown in with “we want Ka guuuu ra”.

Titus: You stupid people. You say that Titus has lost it and I am not putting any effort in. Let's look at the titantron.

The titantron shows a picture which has Logan McAllister tapping out to the Boston crab. You can see Hayden and Brittany visibly upset in the shop.

Titus: If that is me not putting any effort in then...

Titus Avison laughs an evil laugh.

Titus: then what will become of your Kagura?

Another Kagura chant starts up.
Titus: At Apocalypse I will show you what I can do to her. She'll regret her pursuit of MY belt.

A chant from the crowd shouts out “Titus fears Kagura”.

Titus: Shut up! I fear no man!

You can hear someone shout “She's not a man!”

Titus: I'll prove I fear no woman tonight by destroying Wren.

The Titus fears Kagura chant is ridiculously loud and is obviously getting to Titus.

Titus: I'm done with you lot.

Titus walks off, clearly in a sulk.

Cohen: Where's the damn respect?

Copeland: Yeah where is Titus' respect? Up next Flex vs Logan.

Last edited by Dave : 04-12-2017 at 11:08 AM.
sendpm.gif