View Single Post
Old 09-08-2017, 03:46 PM
K. O. T. R. 2007 Team Undisputed
Mr. Money in the Bank

King Patrick Star is getting some looks on Smackdown...King Patrick Star is getting some looks on Smackdown...King Patrick Star is getting some looks on Smackdown...King Patrick Star is getting some looks on Smackdown...King Patrick Star is getting some looks on Smackdown...King Patrick Star is getting some looks on Smackdown...King Patrick Star is getting some looks on Smackdown...King Patrick Star is getting some looks on Smackdown...King Patrick Star is getting some looks on Smackdown...King Patrick Star is getting some looks on Smackdown...King Patrick Star is getting some looks on Smackdown...

The Four Doinks – The Bushwhackers (Luke and Butch) and Men on a Mission (Mabel and Mo) (with Oscar)
vs.
The Beasts – Bam Bam Bigelow, Bastion Booger, and the Headshrinkers (Samu and Fatu) (with Luna Vachon and Afa)

The Hart Family – Bret Hart, Owen Hart, Bruce Hart, and Keith Hart) (with Stu Hart)
vs.
The King and His Kinights – Jerry the King Lawler, and the Knights (the Red Knight, the Blue Knight, and the Black Knight)

The Madness – Macho Man, Randy Savage, the Undertaker, and the Rock 'n' Roll Express (Ricky Morton and Robert Gibson) (with Paul Bearer)
vs.
The Sexy Boys – Shawn Michaels, Crush, and the Heavenly Bodies (Jimmy Del Ray and Tom Prichard) (with Jim Cornette)

The Bad Guys – Razor Ramon, Mr. Perfect, Marty Jannetty, and the 1–2–3 Kid
vs.
The Million Dollar Team – Irwin R. Schyster, Diesel, Rick Martel, and Adam Bomb (with Harvey Wippleman)

The All-Americans – Lex Luger, Tatanka and the Steiner Brothers (Rick and Scott)
vs.
The Foreign Fanatics – Yokozuna, Ludvig Borga, and the Quebecers (Jacques and Pierre) (with Jim Cornette, Johnny Polo, and Mr. Fuji)

I tried to keep everyone that was on the original card on my version. Instead of four 4-on-4 traditional Survivor Series Elimination Tag Team match, and the SMW World Tag Team Championship Title match, I made it five 4-on-4 matches. I took the 4 SuperStars who were “injured” and kept them in their respective matches. I took the 4 “replacements” and added them to the SMW World Tag Team Championship Title match and changed it to a traditional Survivor Series Elimination Tag Team match.

I don't care if you know!! I don't care if you care!!
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote