View Single Post
Old 02-10-2018, 09:32 PM
Kamehamehaaaaa!!
ROH Pure Champion

Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. is getting some looks on Smackdown...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. is getting some looks on Smackdown...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. is getting some looks on Smackdown...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. is getting some looks on Smackdown...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. is getting some looks on Smackdown...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. is getting some looks on Smackdown...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. is getting some looks on Smackdown...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. is getting some looks on Smackdown...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. is getting some looks on Smackdown...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. is getting some looks on Smackdown...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. is getting some looks on Smackdown...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Navi View Post
I think Owens will win and take Shane out for the foreseeable future. If that happens then the speculation should end for HHH's Mania match, because there it is in a nutshell.

Owens will have beat up Vince and Shane, so only logical that HHH will come riding to the rescue, the dutiful son in law and all. Could work because we haven't really seen HHH since last Mania and he can be part of either show. Also consider HHH basically handed Owens the Universal title last year, he could see this as being a slap in the face by turning against the Authority.

HHH loves the revenge angle, I could see it working.
I still don't understand why they never did this.... HHH comes back for Wrestlemania season and takes Shane's side. Then he can either:
a) betray Shane and join with KO and Zayn
or
b) stick with Shane as a face
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote