View Single Post
Old 02-10-2018, 09:28 PM
Kamehamehaaaaa!!
ROH Pure Champion

Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. is getting some looks on Smackdown...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. is getting some looks on Smackdown...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. is getting some looks on Smackdown...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. is getting some looks on Smackdown...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. is getting some looks on Smackdown...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. is getting some looks on Smackdown...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. is getting some looks on Smackdown...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. is getting some looks on Smackdown...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. is getting some looks on Smackdown...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. is getting some looks on Smackdown...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. is getting some looks on Smackdown...

So I came back into this thread, in order to let something out. Something that has been bothering me. That match really didn't put over Kevin Owens

Sure it gave him some momentum and a big spotlight moving forward, but it didn't really put him over. Why? Here's why.
Shane jumps from the cell, Sami pulls Kevin out of the way, then Sami places Owens over Shane. So here's the deal. Had Sami not interfered, Shane would have killed Owens and had won the match. So Owens only won because Sami saved him. So Owens is the guy that couldn't beat Shane McMahon in a match....

The rebook
I was thinking about this even before the match, but they should have had Kevin Owens take the big bump. Mick Foley became super over because he was thrown off the top of the cell, plus through the cell. Shane became over and stole the show because he jumped of the cell. You see the pattern here. Owens gets over by taking the big bump.

How?
Shane throws Owens from the top.
Then Shane waits for Owens to get back up and lie on the announce table besides the one Owens went through after taking the fall from the TOP.
After Owens has laid there, Shane jumps and Sami appears to save Owens.

But here's the deal. Owens has now taken a big bump, equal to Shane's. So they're both over.

It just seemed to me that the only people who benefited from that match was Shane and Zayn, when I think, it should have been Kevin.
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote