View Single Post
Old 10-07-2017, 06:33 AM
Kamehamehaaaaa!!
ROH Pure Champion

Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. is getting some looks on Smackdown...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. is getting some looks on Smackdown...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. is getting some looks on Smackdown...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. is getting some looks on Smackdown...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. is getting some looks on Smackdown...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. is getting some looks on Smackdown...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. is getting some looks on Smackdown...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. is getting some looks on Smackdown...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. is getting some looks on Smackdown...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. is getting some looks on Smackdown...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. is getting some looks on Smackdown...

Quote:
Originally Posted by strangephish View Post
Reading from another site, the reason they added the falls count anywhere is that this will allow them to pre-tape segments of the match but could also allow for a stunt double in the event that Shane want's to do something so outrageous that it warrants the stunt double.

If it becomes obvious that it was either pre-taped or not really them it's going to take away from the match. In any event I can't see how anyone but Owens comes out the winner. Shane has been used to elevate other stars and is very good at it
So there will be camera cuts? Well it can happen. For example during live action Owens can throw Shane through a door, window. Camera changes to the next room and we're seeing the pre-taped thing. However, what's the purpose of the Cell if they're going to go to the back?

It's insane. 15-17 years ago this match would have been a co-main event and it should be a co-main event. But if you have Jinder Mahal the WWE Champion, then this match gets the main event spot.
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote