View Single Post
Old 02-10-2017, 10:27 AM
Behold my diction
WWE European Champion

enviousdominous is going to make some noise in the draft...enviousdominous is going to make some noise in the draft...enviousdominous is going to make some noise in the draft...enviousdominous is going to make some noise in the draft...enviousdominous is going to make some noise in the draft...enviousdominous is going to make some noise in the draft...enviousdominous is going to make some noise in the draft...enviousdominous is going to make some noise in the draft...enviousdominous is going to make some noise in the draft...enviousdominous is going to make some noise in the draft...enviousdominous is going to make some noise in the draft...

Quote:
Originally Posted by TEIWCSCSAATBHPHASP View Post
In addition to me and @Makaveli31 being co-founders and co-admins, I can assure you that THTRobTaylor and Crocker will indeed be involved in WrestleRetro.

In case you haven't noticed, I will also add Shagamania 3:16 aka Shagz as a staff member and co-moderator of WrestleRetro alongside fellow co-moderator @THTRobTaylor. Are you personally okay with the WrestleRetro having Shagz with the WrestleRetro crew?
I'm just confused because it was my understanding that Shagz had a prior commitment with my upcoming old school wrestling forum called "RetroWrestle".