View Single Post
Old 04-16-2016, 09:35 PM
With the safety off!!
NWA Champion

Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...

The last time they got someone new and different it was Obama, and looks what's he's done, nothing really. Yes he put Obamacare into effect, which pissed off more people than it helped.

I remember watching Obama's first speech. He promised to "transform a nation" and unleash a wave of hope and change." Did he live up to what he promised, well not exactly. I've touched on the universal health care that never really happened, he brought the military back from the Middle East, only to send them back to deal with ISIS. And lastly, his promises of stopping Americans from living paycheck to paycheck never really came to be.

I think he found out like Donald Trump will, getting into office will be a lot easier than being in office. Wondering if Trump really has what it takes to run a country like the US and all that it entails.

He's made many bad decisions, and to tell you the truth I can't remember one campaign promise he's made. Other than insulting huge portions of the population, and stirring the pot, what is he going to do. Well other than build a huge wall between the US and Mexico. That's about the extent of it.

it's not an easy job by any stretch of the imagination, and quite honestly I wouldn't with it on my worst enemy. I also don't envy the decision that you Americans have to make. You'll be stuck with the guy for 4 years, and I have a feeling it will be a very bumpy ride.
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote