View Single Post
Old 03-15-2016, 09:31 AM
Behold my diction
WWE European Champion

enviousdominous is going to make some noise in the draft...enviousdominous is going to make some noise in the draft...enviousdominous is going to make some noise in the draft...enviousdominous is going to make some noise in the draft...enviousdominous is going to make some noise in the draft...enviousdominous is going to make some noise in the draft...enviousdominous is going to make some noise in the draft...enviousdominous is going to make some noise in the draft...enviousdominous is going to make some noise in the draft...enviousdominous is going to make some noise in the draft...enviousdominous is going to make some noise in the draft...

This is it folks, I'm pretty sure that today will decide if Trump gets the nomination or not. Republicans (sans Ted Cruz) are strategizing that if Rubio takes Florida and Kasich takes Ohio, then Trump's delegate lead won't be nearly as substantial as it is now. If Trump takes either one of those states, he's the likely nominee.

I'm really not afraid of a President Trump, it'll obviously be the same type of routine where his supporters worship his every move and his dissenters abhor his every move. His policies sound stupid coming from his mouth, but they are viable if his pipedream of a presidency plays out the way he brags that it will. Those of us who make more than $25,000 will still pay taxes as usual, the war in Syria (re: Qatar/Syria pipeline) will keep our defense budget well intact and we'll all be enjoying a new season of Celebrity Apprentice filmed from the White House.

Lots of people are planning their immigration to Canada, England, Australia and New Zealand. More elbow room for me I say. You know; Donald Trump really isn't a bad guy, I think I've misunderstood him. Ah well. Let's enjoy some Pink Floyd!

What a delightful video! How about another!? I think we shall:

Last edited by enviousdominous : 03-15-2016 at 09:48 AM.
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote