View Single Post
Old 11-18-2012, 07:18 PM
Totally Reeking of Awesomeness
X-Division Champion

HBsam31 scored a win over Santino Marella...HBsam31 scored a win over Santino Marella...HBsam31 scored a win over Santino Marella...HBsam31 scored a win over Santino Marella...HBsam31 scored a win over Santino Marella...HBsam31 scored a win over Santino Marella...HBsam31 scored a win over Santino Marella...HBsam31 scored a win over Santino Marella...HBsam31 scored a win over Santino Marella...HBsam31 scored a win over Santino Marella...HBsam31 scored a win over Santino Marella...

I also think Smackdown is the B show, but that doesn't mean it isn't better at times. Obviously more time is put into Raw, and you can't underestimate the fact that Raw is live. Friday night is also not an ideal night for people to stay in and watch wrestling. My point with this is there are a lot more reasons why people would choose to watch Raw over Smackdown that have nothing to do with the actual product being put on tv. I don't think the third hour has helped Raw at all, and to be truthful sometimes it is refreshing to watch Smackdown. Raw is filled with AJ/Cena/Vickie stuff, and there seems to be a lot more talk. That is not necessarily a bad thing, but sometimes Smackdown seems like the better pure wrestling show. If I myself had to pick only one to watch it would be Raw, but I just wanted to argue the other side here because I don't think Smackdown is a drastically worse show at all.
sendpm.gif