View Single Post
Old 12-16-2017, 05:55 AM
Sing about me, I'm dying of thirst
X-Division Champion

Rainbow Yaz is being held back by Triple H...Rainbow Yaz is being held back by Triple H...Rainbow Yaz is being held back by Triple H...Rainbow Yaz is being held back by Triple H...Rainbow Yaz is being held back by Triple H...Rainbow Yaz is being held back by Triple H...Rainbow Yaz is being held back by Triple H...Rainbow Yaz is being held back by Triple H...Rainbow Yaz is being held back by Triple H...Rainbow Yaz is being held back by Triple H...Rainbow Yaz is being held back by Triple H...
Send a message via Skype™ to Rainbow Yaz

Quote:
Originally Posted by El Killjoy View Post
Kenny Omega has proven to be a very good draw for ROH so it stands to reason that he can do the same for Impact. Kenny around would probably eliminate the need to PAY people to attend their shows. They need star power and the biggest star not signed to WWE these days is Kenny Omega.
I'm going to disagree with you on this one. I don't think Kenny himself is the draw. I think him being part of the Bullet Club is the draw. ROH books a lot of their stories around the group, and as such I think that is telling enough to show that the group is a bigger draw than their individual members.

That said, since Kenny rarely appears on the independent scene if the show isn't affiliated with NJPW, it is hard to say just how big of a draw he truly is at this point.