View Single Post
Old 07-21-2013, 02:31 PM
I'm neat.
WWE Women's Champion

Mac Attack scored a win over Santino Marella...Mac Attack scored a win over Santino Marella...Mac Attack scored a win over Santino Marella...Mac Attack scored a win over Santino Marella...Mac Attack scored a win over Santino Marella...Mac Attack scored a win over Santino Marella...Mac Attack scored a win over Santino Marella...Mac Attack scored a win over Santino Marella...Mac Attack scored a win over Santino Marella...Mac Attack scored a win over Santino Marella...Mac Attack scored a win over Santino Marella...

I'm actually very excited to head more about Ultron. At first glance it may appear to any non comic book fan that this villain is a lot less powerful than Loki and the army however Ultron is extremely powerful and will give a good battle to the Avengers. I'm intrigued that we're most likely getting some version of the Ant-Man in the upcoming movie and I'm also intrigued to see what kind of role Tony Stark plays as after Iron man 3 it left me sort of confused as to how that'll all play out. Anyways Ultron is pretty awesome, and it'll be interesting on how it's portrayed and how it gives the avengers a large fight. My guess is that it is not the only villain for the movie...
sendpm.gif