View Single Post
Old 01-16-2012, 09:55 AM
Excellence of Execution
Undisputed WWE Champion

Slyfox696 is an ECW Champion...Slyfox696 is an ECW Champion...Slyfox696 is an ECW Champion...Slyfox696 is an ECW Champion...Slyfox696 is an ECW Champion...Slyfox696 is an ECW Champion...Slyfox696 is an ECW Champion...Slyfox696 is an ECW Champion...Slyfox696 is an ECW Champion...Slyfox696 is an ECW Champion...Slyfox696 is an ECW Champion...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dagger Dias View Post
No. I considered it when the mudslinging had reached its worst during this election, as there is only so much verbal abuse someone can take before saying forget this. That would make me a quitter though. It's like with John Cena. He too gets mixed reactions and his haters will continue to hate no matter what he does. I'll just ignore those people and move on.
So then you're only willing to do what's best for the forum if it's what YOU think is best for the forum?

Quote:
My thread creation during that time was me trying to stand out among the rest as the guy stepping up. If someone needed to step up, I wanted to be that guy. It wasn't just for that reason though. I also wanted to do my part to keep the section alive until it did receive a mod, whether that was me or not. I understand the point you are trying to make here. I could have been making threads there all along and not just when I was trying to earn mod status.
Exactly. And you admit you created the threads to earn mod status. So that brings me back to my original question.

Why do you really want to be a mod? It's not about helping the forum, you've now admitted you only want to help the forum when it's beneficial for you. Why do you really want to be a mod?

Quote:
If I do go bold, my posting sprees would be significantly smaller because my work in my section needs to be done first before I venture out into other sections to do any posting.
So once you become moderator, you will no longer look to drive discussion?
sendpm.gif