View Single Post
Old 01-13-2012, 03:54 PM
Natural 20 G-Mod
Wrestlezone Hall of Famer

Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...
Send a message via ICQ to Dagger Dias Send a message via AIM to Dagger Dias Send a message via MSN to Dagger Dias Send a message via Yahoo to Dagger Dias Send a message via Skype™ to Dagger Dias

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slyfox696 View Post
Most of your post deals with how your friends trust you. What I want to know is how the rest of us can trust you. How can we trust you'll uphold the rules of the forum? How can we trust you won't carry out personal vendettas against people who have mocked you on here?

Also, your post came across as if you were campaigning. I don't want campaigning, I want honesty. How can we trust you, in ways that don't deal with your online friends.
I had asked LSN to be completely honest and objective with me. It was an evaluation from a staff viewpoint, rather than a friend. He criticised me heavily and challenged me in ways that I can still show improvement. However.... He also said he fully trusts me in my abilities to look after my section, enforce the rules, be approachable to help new posters, and that he likes my dedication. In fact, when I had contacted him requesting the evaluation I specifically asked him to not do it as a friend. I wanted the honest truth, and from a staff viewpoint. If someone as respected in these parts as LSN can trust me, then I hope the rest of the forum would be able to as well. The only other thing I can do is let my posting speak for itself as I move on and try to earn back any lost trust.

"And that's the bottom line, because DAGGER DIAS said so!"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bernkastel View Post
Dagger is the John Cena of this site.

Last edited by Dagger Dias : 01-13-2012 at 03:57 PM.
sendpm.gif