View Single Post
Old 02-18-2010, 04:50 AM
Turn Bayley heel
TNA Champion

Tastycles is an Intercontinental Champion...Tastycles is an Intercontinental Champion...Tastycles is an Intercontinental Champion...Tastycles is an Intercontinental Champion...Tastycles is an Intercontinental Champion...Tastycles is an Intercontinental Champion...Tastycles is an Intercontinental Champion...Tastycles is an Intercontinental Champion...Tastycles is an Intercontinental Champion...Tastycles is an Intercontinental Champion...Tastycles is an Intercontinental Champion...
Send a message via MSN to Tastycles

El Canek spent his entire career beating the best that Japan had to offer. People like Tatsumi Fujinami are not to be taken lightly, nor are wins against people like Hulk Hogan and Andre the Giant. How many of the Japanese team have big wins against any Mexicans? Zero. I'm not going to deny that Rey and Eddie are the weakest members here, and I don't really understand why they have been selected over Mil Mascaras, but it shouldn't make a difference.

Liger and Rey would start up the match, with Liger eventually eliminating him. Eddie would enter next and I think he'd probably get a quick cheating pin, before himself being eliminated by Inoki. Canek's beaten Inoki before and he will again, and then we're at 2 vs 2. Kobashi would come out next. Who have provided Kobashi his most difficult opponents? Foreign power wrestlers. What is Canek? A foreign power wrestler. It'd be drawn out, but Canek would eventually overcome him.

Canek wouldn't have enough left to beat Misawa, but he'd be a pretty stiff obstacle and then we're down to one on one. In a match from the outset, Misawa is one of the few people I think might be capable of beating Santo. However, with a head start and because I think his pedigree would pobably put him over anyway, Santo would eek out a win in the end. Something that people often miss is the difference between a guy who puts on good performances and a man who is good at winning. Santo is most certainly the latter, and while Misawa is not strictly the former, he isn't as much of the latter as Santo, and Santo would be the sole survivor.

WrestleZone Tournament, 2015
sendpm.gif