View Single Post
Old 02-14-2010, 12:35 PM
Going on 10 years with WrestleZone
Undisputed WWE Champion

IrishCanadian25 is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...IrishCanadian25 is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...IrishCanadian25 is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...IrishCanadian25 is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...IrishCanadian25 is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...IrishCanadian25 is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...IrishCanadian25 is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...IrishCanadian25 is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...IrishCanadian25 is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...IrishCanadian25 is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...IrishCanadian25 is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheOneBigWill View Post
I know almost nothing about either side, except for the love-fest of Misawa and Kobashi that I read through in the other round(s). Mix that in with the fact I know about Liger and have seen/heard of Inoki's legendary status.. I'm giving Team Japan a full-out clean sweep.
And it's funny - you accused people in the Hogan / Eddie thread of being "smarky." And you're now doing what so many others have done - voting based on name recognition.

Quote:
I don't know El Santo, or El Canek, but I do know Mysterio and Guerrero will likely be the two many feel are the team's heart and soul. With that being said, Mysterio isn't better than Liger, and Guerrero can't out-do the awesomeness that I've been told Misawa with-holds.
Santo and Canek woulddominate Rey and Eddie in a tag team match. Significantly.

Quote:
While I've already voted for Team Japan in a blowout. I would like someone to inform me of El Santo and El Canek, for future reference in not flatout voting against them. Especially if their status in this business is meant to be greater than Mysterio or Guerrero.
Oddly enough, in the same Wrestlezone Tournament where you threw the kitchen sink to get Edge past several top contenders, Tastycles and I did quite a few peices on Canek, and Tasty has done some terrific work on Santo. Also, in the Bronze Medal submission match, I give a little taste of Canek's history in why he should go over Samoe Joe. Both are absolutely worth a look!
sendpm.gif