View Single Post
Old 09-25-2017, 10:11 AM
Million Dollar Champion

wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...

Here something that I just realise after watching the 5 way match at no mercy, bayley only had one non title match on ppv since her official debut on the main roster last year. Sure you could count her tag team match she had a battkeground 2016 as a non title match on the main roster but she was still on the nxt roster at the pont so I don't count it. The only non title match she had was the traditional survivor series match at last year's survivor series outside of that it was pretty much all title matches.

That's the problem I thing the women's on the raw rosters have, it's that they are overexposed. Last year you the focus was on sasha and charlotte while everybody else was in a holding pattern then they switch to bayley and charlotte and nia jax and sasha. Finally charlotte went to smackdown and alexa took her place and was part of the core four womens that we're focus on while everybody else is on a holding pattern.

I think that's the problem with not just bayley but mist of the raw rostr, they either get all the tv time or not at all, those that get all the tv time lose all the luster they had in nxt and those that get no tv time can't get over.

I think if you want to recapture what they had with bayley, take her off tv for a while and don't put so much focus on her just like they did in nxt.
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote