View Single Post
Old 04-22-2010, 10:34 AM
Used to be somebody...
WCW Champion

Davie Broon is an ECW Champion...Davie Broon is an ECW Champion...Davie Broon is an ECW Champion...Davie Broon is an ECW Champion...Davie Broon is an ECW Champion...Davie Broon is an ECW Champion...Davie Broon is an ECW Champion...Davie Broon is an ECW Champion...Davie Broon is an ECW Champion...Davie Broon is an ECW Champion...Davie Broon is an ECW Champion...
Default The Random RP Thread

This thread is one that I have set up to allow people to RP whenever they feel like. You will not have an opponent for any of the RP's that you post in here. However, RPing against people that also post in this thread is possibly encouraged.

Be warned that I will be surveying this thread constantly and anyone who takes advantage of this thread to post RP's of poor quality for a post count will be reprimanded. Be advised that you may only RP once per week in this thread. You have another RP to do bi-weekly too and this thread is best used sparingly for people to work on live RP's and toy around with ideas and characters.

This thread has been set up to allow people to develop their characters and give practice to people who have not been given a match yet. You must be a member of the E-Fed to post in here and it is my hope that rookies and veterans alike can use this thread to develop their alter-egos and bounce off of other people.

Good luck.