View Single Post
Old 05-01-2012, 01:39 PM
Bra & Panties match winner & NEW...
WWE Diva's Champion

Peoples_Champ is looking to come up from OCW...Peoples_Champ is looking to come up from OCW...Peoples_Champ is looking to come up from OCW...Peoples_Champ is looking to come up from OCW...Peoples_Champ is looking to come up from OCW...Peoples_Champ is looking to come up from OCW...Peoples_Champ is looking to come up from OCW...Peoples_Champ is looking to come up from OCW...

The list starts off by mentioning that its WWE-centric. Using that as a guideline, I think its fair that the team that has won the tag team titles the most are rated by WWE as "the greatest tag team of all time".

I would have ranked Dudleyz higher and I think New Age Outlaws and the Bulldogs are overrated.

Also, one thing to note is that Billy Gunn really should be recognized as the greatest tag team wrestler in the history of the WWE. Not only was he with two successful tag teams, he was a 10-time tag team champ, and held the tag titles for 916 days (second behind Mr Fuji at 932). Those are some amazing accomplishments for someone who doesn't get much credit (and someone who I really dislike).

You Can't See Me
sendpm.gif