View Single Post
Old 11-28-2017, 08:46 PM
ROH Pure Champion

Wolf Pac is getting some looks on Smackdown...Wolf Pac is getting some looks on Smackdown...Wolf Pac is getting some looks on Smackdown...Wolf Pac is getting some looks on Smackdown...Wolf Pac is getting some looks on Smackdown...Wolf Pac is getting some looks on Smackdown...Wolf Pac is getting some looks on Smackdown...Wolf Pac is getting some looks on Smackdown...Wolf Pac is getting some looks on Smackdown...Wolf Pac is getting some looks on Smackdown...Wolf Pac is getting some looks on Smackdown...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kodo Sawaki View Post
Just making an example how WWE does woman vs man thing. Not every competitor is Chyna and could beat Jericho for IC title.

Great moment for sure. Still cant see how it benefits more then having more women featured in a match where you give them time to showcase their abilities and where instead of one you could give focus to several of them. Glorified cameo is still just a cameo, not the same as having them in focus of things.
Not every woman needs to have a beastly physique like Chyna to be booked like an ultimate vixen. Sable was booked as an ultimate vixen who showed no fear of guys, she'd Powerbomb Marc Mero numerous times, slap Patterson and Brisco around when they tried messing with her, even stood up to the boss, Mr. McMahon in in-ring segments. Jacqueline was another who could hang with the boys in the ring, so did Jazz in ECW. I could easily imagine them booking someone like Asuka or Nia Jax this way and it working. I don't watch Lucha Underground but I hear they do it really well. WWE can do the woman vs. man thing better like they used to, they just need better bookers.

I actually don't see it that way and it's the same case with the men's Royal Rumble, not everybody gets focus, only the main contenders do, which there aren't a lot of. The other woman would just be background fillers, nothing more. In a previous Women's Battle Royal, Gail Kim eliminated herself and no one noticed it at all until it was reported on these wrestling news sites. Just imagine, next year instead of one, they have 3 women enter the Rumble match as surprise entrants: Asuka, Nia Jax and I dunno, Tamina, Ronda Rousey or Charlotte. That would be bigger than the women having their own Rumble match and if they eliminate a male wrestler, makes them look more credible and legit as they have proven they can take it to men just as they can women.

Last edited by Wolf Pac : 11-28-2017 at 08:49 PM.
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote