View Single Post
Old 11-28-2017, 10:43 AM
WWE Diva's Champion

HeenanGorilla worked a dark match on ECW recently...HeenanGorilla worked a dark match on ECW recently...HeenanGorilla worked a dark match on ECW recently...HeenanGorilla worked a dark match on ECW recently...HeenanGorilla worked a dark match on ECW recently...HeenanGorilla worked a dark match on ECW recently...HeenanGorilla worked a dark match on ECW recently...HeenanGorilla worked a dark match on ECW recently...

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShinChan View Post
Thanks for your fair judgment, sir. However, I won't stoop down to the level of insulting anyone for variable opinions. You can.

I respect your generosity, sir.

Did you forget what you said? Let's recall.

No matter the level of fan someone is. And how can you say so? Just because it doesn't go well with you, it won't go well for any fan?

Oh. But you were stating it like opinion of each wrestling fan.

But you still did.

Oh. Wow. I don't want you to know about my existence either. Get better with your insults. Ask a great heel for tips. Get the heel heat.

I don't need everything to be spelled out. You said that it's terrible for each fan. You didn't say that it's just terrible for you. I respect your opinion that it's terrible. Something you obviously don't do when someone disagrees with your opinion. Anyone that disagrees with your opinion should be insulted.

I love GSB's of having a Network Special or even a Women PPV. That's interesting. Have a Royal Rumble. Also, have NXT title be defended. So, that people can get a glimpse of what's coming on the main roster.
I think point-by-point responses are absolutely awful, so I can't respond, having refused to have read that portion. But I'm sure you did a great job dissecting each sentence.

I also agree that having a women's Rumble would be better suited on another PPV.
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote