View Single Post
Old 02-19-2016, 10:20 AM
ECW TV Champion

OYDK is going to make some noise in the draft...OYDK is going to make some noise in the draft...OYDK is going to make some noise in the draft...OYDK is going to make some noise in the draft...OYDK is going to make some noise in the draft...OYDK is going to make some noise in the draft...OYDK is going to make some noise in the draft...OYDK is going to make some noise in the draft...OYDK is going to make some noise in the draft...OYDK is going to make some noise in the draft...OYDK is going to make some noise in the draft...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kizzani View Post
Brie Bella.
For real? I think chicka has put together a pretty damn good career despite being absolutely horrendous for the entirety of it. Dare I say it, she may even go into the Hall one day...*shudder*

On topic.

Ken Kennedy: This guy has always jumped to mind when this topic comes up. Anderson had a GREAT gimmick with the whole announcing his own entrance shtick (GREEN BAY WISCONSIIIIN). He was a fantastic cocky heel and could have been an even better face in my opinion. Awesome mic skills, smooth in-ring skills, and knew how to work a crowd with the best. The big boys (HHH, Cena, Orton) just DID NOT like him for whatever reason leading to his release. It's a shame as I believe this guy could have been a legend by the end of it.

Vader: Completely mis-managed upon his debut in 1996. I understand that he was nearing the end of his career at this point, but man, he could have been a much bigger player in the AE. He deserved a title win in 96.