View Single Post
Old 01-06-2012, 10:59 AM
Future Endeavored
Million Dollar Champion

Coco is an Intercontinental Champion...Coco is an Intercontinental Champion...Coco is an Intercontinental Champion...Coco is an Intercontinental Champion...Coco is an Intercontinental Champion...Coco is an Intercontinental Champion...Coco is an Intercontinental Champion...Coco is an Intercontinental Champion...Coco is an Intercontinental Champion...Coco is an Intercontinental Champion...Coco is an Intercontinental Champion...

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Rattlesnake View Post
The OP has given quite a few reasons as to why he will vote for Dagger. But the biggest reason why people are preferring Dagger is that he is not a troll like you are. He is a genuine nice guy.

And as for Sly trolling, maybe people love him because he does not make personal attacks like you do. Ask the people. They think that you are more judgemental, abusive and vindicative than Sly ever was, is or will be.
Are we talking about the same Slyfox?

Anyhow, to the OP:

Quote:
This should illustrate that I was far from a mark for Dagger. Dias won the election fair and square and I have had no issue in putting my full support into his campaign to become our next WrestleZone Forum mod. That's what being part of a party is about, if your guy (or gal) doesn't get through, you don't take your ball and go home - you throw your support behind the person your compatriots have deemed worthy.
Seems like him subscribing to the ABC Party hive mind more than anything.