View Single Post
Old 02-15-2010, 04:50 PM
Deadly Rap Cannibal
King of the Ring

Big Sexy is going to make some noise in the draft...Big Sexy is going to make some noise in the draft...Big Sexy is going to make some noise in the draft...Big Sexy is going to make some noise in the draft...Big Sexy is going to make some noise in the draft...Big Sexy is going to make some noise in the draft...Big Sexy is going to make some noise in the draft...Big Sexy is going to make some noise in the draft...Big Sexy is going to make some noise in the draft...Big Sexy is going to make some noise in the draft...Big Sexy is going to make some noise in the draft...

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-Man View Post
Davey Boy has the power to knock Yoko outside the ring.
And Yoko doesn't have the power to do the same?

Quote:
The lumberjacks will mercilessly beat him down, and he has enough trouble supporting his 500+lb self to stand up on his own, not mention during and after 10 lumberjacks beats the holy hell out of him.
I've seen a lot of lumberjack matches and not once do I remember every single lumberjack just beating the shit out of a guy for a prolonged period of time. The lumberjacks job is to roll the guy back into the ring, not beat the shit out of him. I realize the lumberjacks do get in a few kicks and punches anyways, but that only lasts for a few seconds and then they roll him back in. Besides that it's going to be a lot easier for Yokozuna to throw Bulldog out of the ring then vice versa.

The fact remains that Yokozuna in his prime was only pinned ONCE. Bulldog in his prime had one big win and that was over Bret Hart at Wembley Stadium with a roll up. He isn't going to be rolling up Yokozuna. Bulldog will put up a great fight like he always does, but Yoko will be too much for him.