View Single Post
Old 10-20-2014, 04:52 PM
Edgeheadsince99

ryder123 is looking to come up from OCW...
Default WWF Superstars (One Week before Staturday Nights Main Event)

The Camera pans around the arena as the fans hold up their banners

LIVE FROM MADISON SQUARE GARDEN

Vince McMahon
"Here we go again Ladies and Gentlemen! Welcome to WWF SUPERSTARS! Once again I'm Vince McMahon alongside the ever so passionate Jesse The Body Ventura and Jesse tonight we have a jampacked 2 hours of Entertainment!"

Jesse Ventura
"Indeed McMahon, We have Bret Hart talking to you in a special Sit down interview that was conducted earlier on today, We Have Dino Bravo representing The Tunney Corporation when he faces off against King Kong Bundy, plus the man himself Earthquake will be in action against Shawn Michaels of the Rockers!"

Vince McMahon
"What about 'Macho Man' Randy Savage taking on a member of Mr.Perfects Court? Who could that be I wonder?"

Jesse Ventura
"I hope its Heenan! Heenan would crush Savage if he got the chance"

Vince McMahon
"I Think it would be the other way about Jesse and I would personally pay good money to see Heenan get crushed let me tell you! In any event lets go down to Ringside where our first contest is about to get underway"

King Kong Bundy walks down the aisle to a good reaction

Vince McMahon
"You're probably all wondering why Bobby Heenan is not joining Bundy, this is what Heenan had to say regarding King Kong Bundy"

A Video appears in the corner of the screen,

Bobby Heenan
"King Kong Bundy! You embarrest me at King Of The Ring when you lost to Earthquake. Therefore I am releasing you from the Kings Court. We can't have losers on our side Bundy!"

King Kong Bundy steps into the ring and awaits his opponent.

Dino Bravo is out next with Jimmy Hart and Jack Tunney closely behind.

Quote:
Match #1
Dino Bravo (w/ Jimmy Hart & Jack Tunney) vs. King Kong Bundy

The Bell rings and off we go. Dino Bravo stalks Bundy around the ring. They lock up with Bundy quickly showing his strength shoving Bravo down. Dino exits the ring as Jack Tunney and Jimmy Hart start chatting in his ear. Bravo enters and locks up with Bundy again, Bundy again shoves him away, Bravo quickly retaliates driving his shoulder in the leg of King Kong Bundy who goes down to one knee. Dino Bravo starts hitting hard rights off Bundy eventually making him fall back. Bravo with the cover..1..Powerful kick out by Bundy. Dino Bravo continues the assault on the leg, he drops an elbow over the huge thigh as Jimmy Hart cheers him on.

Dino Bravo keeps Bundy grounded and hits elbow drops off his chest area. Bravo covers him..1..2 Kick Out. Bravo grabs the leg, Bundy quickly pressures his leg back and kicks Bravo away backing him into the corner. Bundy back up yells before charging and crushing Bravo in the corner. Big Bodyslam by Bundy, Cover..1..2 Kick Out! Bravo staggers back up as Bundy grabs him by the head and starts his Head Crush, Bravo uses his head to back Bundy away. Bravo runs at Bundy only to get elavated to the floor. Jimmy Hart grabs a Steel Chair, Dino Bravo grabs it and slams it down.."NO! I DON'T NEED A CHAIR!" He shouts. Bundy is now stalking Tunney around the ring. Bravo from behind with another shoulder tackle to the leg. Bundy rolls over crashing into the Steel Steps. Dino somehow manages to roll the Giant back into the ring. He then climbs to the top rope and comes off looking for a double Axe Handle, Bundy moves and Bravo crashes hard. Bundy goes for a Splash but Bravo avoids it and gets back up. He signals for the end, Bundy back up, kick to the gut, MASSIVE SIDE SUPLEX ON BUNDY! Cover..1...2...3! Its Over
Click for Spoiler:
Winner: Dino Bravo

Jack Tunney and Jimmy Hart enter the ring and celebrate with Dino Bravo. Jack Tunney asks for a Microphone which he gets,

Jack Tunney
"Now that is power! Just for the record, King Kong Bundy, You are excluded from the Open Challenge this Saturday Night!"
Vince McMahon
"What kind of an Open Challenge will this be if some Superstars can't enter?"

Jesse Ventura
"We'll we've seen Earthquake and Bundy and Earthquake defeated him. The're is your answer McMahon!"

Vince McMahon
"None the less, Dino Bravo victorious over King Kong Bundy here in our opening match and later tonight Shawn Michaels off The Rockers will look for retribution when he tangles with the WWF Champion Earthquake!"

*BACKSTAGE*

Mean Gene
"Joining me now is another Superstar making a name for himself here in the World Wrestling Federation...Bad News Brown and tonight you will go One on One with Brutus 'The Barber' Beefcake"

Bad News Brown
"Beefcake, Tonight is your Reckoning! I defeated Dusty Rhodes not once but twice in the space of 24hrs. I told the World that someday soon I would hold WWF Gold, and it don't matter if its the WWF Intercontinental Championship, the WWF Championship or the WWF Tag Team Titles, all that matters right now is my path of victories and tonight I will add you to my list of defeated Superstars"

Mean Gene
"Back to you Vince"

Quote:
Match #2
Brutus 'The Barber' Beefcake vs. Bad News Brown

Brutus Beefcake is in the ring with his clippers in hand. Bad News Brown is out next to a chorus of Boos. As Brown gets on the Apron Brutus quickly knocks him off. The Bell rings, Beefcake goes out after Brown and starts hitting him with rights on the outside. He Irishwhips Brown into the ringpost shoulder first. Brown manages to roll back into the ring, Brutus enters behind and dares Brown to his feet. As Brown gets up, Beefcake hits Brown with an Open punch, Brown stares back at Beefcake holding his shoulder. Brutus hits him again, Suddenly Brown near like Rugby tackles him down driving his head into Beefcakes. Bad News Brown lets out a roar as he picks up Brutus, he hits a few hard knees into the gut before picking Brutus off the canvas and unto his shoulders..DOMINATOR! Cover..1..2..3!
Click for Spoiler:
Winner: Bad News Brown

Brown picks Brutus up and tosses him to the floor. He stands there holding his shoulder that he hurt early on off the ringpost. He stares out at the fans as Superstars goes on a break.

Vince McMahon
"Bad News Brown showing why he is unstoppable just a few moments ago. Now if you tuned into WWF Superstars last week then you would've witnessed the shocking and appalling attack that Bret Hart, Ted Dibease and Virgil conducted on both The Ultimate Warrior and Tito Santana and earlier that same night, Bret Hart slapped his own father in the face after he tried talking some sense into The Hitman. Everybody was shocked at Harts actions on last week show let alone over the past two months. Earlier today, I managed to sit down with Bret and Tried to get him to admit that his actions were uncalled for. This is what went down earlier today"

Quote:
Earlier this Afternoon
Vince McMahon Interviews Bret 'Hitman' Hart

The footage shows Bret Hart sitting with Vince McMahon in a small room.

Vince McMahon
"Bret thank you for taking the time to do this special interview with myself and also letting us into your head to find out what bothers you and what set of those explosive events on last weeks show, firstly lets go back to King Of The Ring where you defended the Intercontinental Championship against Tito Santana and lost the Belt. There was so much going on in that match. Is that were it all kicked off?

Bret Hart
"No! My emotions for this industry and what you have to become stems way back to training in the Dungeon back in Canada. Stu Hart, My Father told us boys that losing is not an option. If your going to lose then turn around and go back up those stairs and get a trade, I was trained to Win and at King Of The Ring..I Lost!"

Vince McMahon
"Now..The Ultimate Warrior returned back at Wrestlemania to help you against Ted Dibease and Virgil. That was all good. The next night he did the same thing, he seen you were in trouble and decided to help you once again only for yourself to attack him. Why?"

Bret Hart
"Alot of people don't admit when there jealous, it makes them weak. I was jealous of The Ulltimate Warrior. Warrior took a bad injury last January, his leg imploded from inside and he went to my father for advice, That advice turned into a Friendship, that Friendship turned into family. Warrior was living in my house for 6 months training with my Dad, When I won the Intercontinental Championship My Dad who should have been at ringside was instead up in florida helping Warrior get back into shape. Is that right? No its not right? Family First, Friends second!"

Vince McMahon
"...and thats why you attacked him because you were jealous?"

Bret Hart
"Thats right. I'm a man and I'll admit that. I told Warrior to stay out of my affairs and he didnt listen, After Wrestlemania, he phoned my hotel room and I answered and he said.."I've got your back Brother", I hung up, Hes not my Brother. Hes an imposter who is also jealous. Hes jealous of my life, I was doing good, I had a Championship, I retained at Wrestlemania...Yea!"

Vince McMahon
"Why Ted Dibease? Your feud with him was so personal. Why him?"

Bret Hart
"He understood me! He also seen my frustrations and he offered to help, of course Money was involved, there was the circumstance that I would grant him a title shot if he took out Warrior, I don't have the Gold anymore and yet he was still there last week. I seen the real Ted Dibease as he seen the real Bret Hart"

Vince McMahon
"Tito Santanta. Is he just in the wrong place at the wrong time?"

Bret Hart
"I'll admit Tito and me put on an excellent match at King Of The Ring and we will do it again this Saturday with no outside interference but he is in the wrong place. You don't cross me. Thats my new motto. If you cross me then I will put you down simple as that"

Vince McMahon
"Will we see Bret Hart vs. The Ultimate Warrior?"

Bret Hart
"I've said No but deep down I'm still a Hart. If he wants to fight me then so be it. I'll kick his ass anywhere and he knows it. If we are to finish this then thats what it will come down to. Ultimate Warrior thinks that fighting me with solve everything. It might do it for him but it won't do it for me"

Vince McMahon
"Your referring to this as a fight? Is that what it would be?"

Bret Hart
"Yes! A straight up Fight about respect"

Vince McMahon
"Your actions last week on Superstars were severe. We have never seen anything like that here in the WWF! You scared alot of people Bret. Is that the new you?"

Bret Hart
"If you're pushed hard enough then yea thats the new me!"

Vince McMahon
"Okay Bret. Thank You for doing this Interview"

Camera pans back into the arena,

Vince McMahon
"What did you think of that Jesse. Bret Hart giving us a deep Interview regarding his feud with the Ultimate Warrior and as he mentioned, this Saturday at Saturday Nights Main Event, Tito Santana will defend his Intercontinental Championship in a rematch with The Hitman"

Jesse Ventura
"McMahon if I learned anything from that Interview its this...You dyed your Hair!"

Vince McMahon
"Maybe I'll get Gorilla Monsoon on the show next week. That man can have a suitable debate about what goes down!"

*BACKSTAGE*

Mean Gene
"I know the feeling Vince. Joining me now...The man who took out a King last week on Superstars, 'Macho Man' Randy Savage"

Randy Savage walks onto the set

Mean Gene
"Tonight Randy its you going up against a member of The KIngs Court, how do you feel about that Sir?"

Randy Savage
"Ohhh Yeaaa Mean Gene, King Of The Ring, I was cheated out of that crown by Bobby Heenan. Mr.Perfect is the King but in actual fact, I'm The King! Tonight I hope Perfect himself steps up and takes me on but we all know, Kings don't get physical so I'm going to make sure that Perfect is the last one left of his precious Kings Court and that way he will have to step up to the marker and take me on!"

Bobby Heenan walks up to Savage with a Microphone

Bobby Heenan
"Mr.Savage, I just thought you should know that The 'Perfect' King Mr.Perfect has appointed a new Royal Bodyguard and you will face that Man next on Superstars"

Heenan quickly walks on as Superstars goes on a break

Fans come unglued as Randy Savage makes his Appearence. He parades around the entrance way before walking down the aisle and into the ring.

Bobby Heenan appears to tremendous heat, he has a note and a Microphone,

Bobby Heenan
"By Order of 'The Perfect King' Mr.Perfect, he has appointed a brand new Royal Bodyguard that from this point on will be at the Kings side and will step into that ring against all of The Kings enemies, Starting tonight! Ladies and Gentlemen, I give you...'The Royal Bodyguard'...WARLORD!"