View Single Post
Old 01-25-2016, 03:20 PM
Remarkable Mark Keaton
Million Dollar Champion

Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...

Quote:
Originally Posted by rge2010 View Post
Was anyone else disappointed with Brock Lesnars reaction to getting cheated out of the Title? Three of The Wyatts entered the ring illegally and threw him over the top. Three of them disappeared and left Lesnar at the side of the ring to compose himself before making his way to the back.

I thought Lesnar would have climbed back in the ring and gone ballistic....even throwing Bray Wyatt out. Instead he just kind of accepted his fate and walked off. Really disappointing booking of 'the beast'.
I was thinking the same thing when the camera was on Brock after he was eliminated....I was picturing Haymen yelling No, no don't do it and Brock charging back in the ring to raise hell....instead he just walked to the back.

RMK
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote