View Single Post
Old 11-22-2017, 02:36 PM
Shoot me in the Face!!!
WWE European Champion

Face McShooty is being held back by Triple H...Face McShooty is being held back by Triple H...Face McShooty is being held back by Triple H...Face McShooty is being held back by Triple H...Face McShooty is being held back by Triple H...Face McShooty is being held back by Triple H...Face McShooty is being held back by Triple H...Face McShooty is being held back by Triple H...Face McShooty is being held back by Triple H...Face McShooty is being held back by Triple H...Face McShooty is being held back by Triple H...
Send a message via Skype™ to Face McShooty

Titus Avison
(Lee)

I always enjoy your work and this was no exception. You started out with what basically amounts to a nightmare for Titus which I thought was rather unique and very well done.

The second part was good and addressed the history between you and Tyrone which I feel most would have only touched on but was absolutely needed in a case like this.

The last part was my favorite. I loves how you used Stacey and ran her off because of what she did.

I like how you touched on Lebelle and Keaton but it left me wanting more and when I did finish I felt that of was a bit to short for as important a match as this is.

All in all a we'll done piece that will help The Hollow Ones get the W

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheOneBigWill View Post
I wish nature called when you were conceived.
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote