View Single Post
Old 08-06-2017, 03:10 PM
Natural 20 G-Mod
Wrestlezone Hall of Famer

Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...
Send a message via ICQ to Dagger Dias Send a message via AIM to Dagger Dias Send a message via MSN to Dagger Dias Send a message via Yahoo to Dagger Dias Send a message via Skype™ to Dagger Dias

I don't watch Global Force / Impact / TNA / whatever they are calling themselves, so I have yet to see one of these matches in action. From what I have read about the Impact Grand Championship, it's not making me want to check any of the matches out. It sounds like a really stupid concept and all those weird rules make it only worse. Like others have said, pro wrestling trying to MMA is just dumb. If I want to see MMA then I'll watch MMA. Wrestlers trying to do be MMA in a predetermined format just never clicked with me in the past. I don't see the Grand Championship's format doing particularly well anywhere else. If the WWE tried it whether it be on Raw/Smackdown or even on NXT I doubt it would be successful because there's too many odd rules and we as fans could just as easily go watch real MMA instead.

"And that's the bottom line, because DAGGER DIAS said so!"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bernkastel View Post
Dagger is the John Cena of this site.
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote