View Single Post
Old 01-28-2009, 07:45 PM
( ͡ ͜ʖ ͡)
Comedy Jobber For Life: AKA Santino

Jane is getting phone calls from TNA...Jane is getting phone calls from TNA...Jane is getting phone calls from TNA...Jane is getting phone calls from TNA...Jane is getting phone calls from TNA...Jane is getting phone calls from TNA...Jane is getting phone calls from TNA...Jane is getting phone calls from TNA...Jane is getting phone calls from TNA...Jane is getting phone calls from TNA...Jane is getting phone calls from TNA...

I wasn't really posting at the time of this. I wish I was. Damn, Flair deserves this. The man is amazing. He could fight the best of the best untill he was 60 years old. He elevated the career of Triple H and started the careers of Batista and Randy Orton. So many legends cite him as their inspiration, notably Shawn Micheals, who called him the best of all time. Bret Hart is a legend but... I don't know. He wasn't the same level as Flair. I definetely do not know him as well as Flair, but I just don't think he is the greatest legend.

Oh well, it's over anyways. Looking back, the whole thing looks awesome and I want to congratulate you on an amazing tournament that looked like fun to all the posters.
sendpm.gif