View Single Post
Old 05-30-2010, 07:17 PM
Turn Bayley heel
TNA Champion

Tastycles is an Intercontinental Champion...Tastycles is an Intercontinental Champion...Tastycles is an Intercontinental Champion...Tastycles is an Intercontinental Champion...Tastycles is an Intercontinental Champion...Tastycles is an Intercontinental Champion...Tastycles is an Intercontinental Champion...Tastycles is an Intercontinental Champion...Tastycles is an Intercontinental Champion...Tastycles is an Intercontinental Champion...Tastycles is an Intercontinental Champion...
Send a message via MSN to Tastycles

Razor

Persuasiveness: Very good analysis of facism and anarchism, but there were a few glaring errors. The first, and this was replicated by Remix, was that you confused any totalitarianism with facism. Facism specifically doesn't allow an emancipation of any socio-economic class. The modern communist totalitarian states such as the Soviet Union were based, at leas on paper, on a solid working class. You also made it clear that anarchy wouldn't work on a large scale, and had to resort to non-anarchic traits to save it when Remix was pressing you on things like the law. 11 out of 15

Punctuality: You made enough posts, but they were late coming. 6 out of 10

Grammar, spelling, punctuation:
Excellent. 10 out of 10

On-topic-ness: Kept on topic throughout, good work. 10 out of 10

Quality of responses:
Pointed flaws, made your own points, generally brilliant. 5 out of 5

Total score is 42 out of 50

Remix Mancini

Persuasiveness: As with Razor, you used non-Facist examples. The older examples you used were generally speaking heavily favouritist of the upper classes. Also, Marie Antoinette didn't really say the cake thing. Regardless, I think you were much more strong with your support of facism, worryingly, and generally spread your account well. 14 out of 15

Punctuality: Kept on top of this well, and the first debate I've judged to exceed the two post quota, well done. 10 out of 10

Grammar, spelling, punctuation: Well set out, as with Razor. 10 out of 10

On-topic-ness: Very good generally, though I felt you began to wander at times with some of the historical aspects. 9 out of 10

Quality of responses: Generally very good, but I think you could have been a little more cutting, you had him on the ropes a couple of times. For example, I felt when you were saying that there had been no anarchic states you could have hammered home that this was because there couldn't be, but still very good on the whole. 4 out of 5

Total score is 47 out of 50

Result

A very good performance by both, easily the best debate yet, but I think Remix had the edge with his arguments, and punctuality did unfortunately cost Razor a couple of points, and it should have been closer, but I still think the right guy won. Either way, a deserving finalist will come out of this match.

Remix wins by 47 points to 42

WrestleZone Tournament, 2015
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote