View Single Post
Old 01-17-2018, 04:08 PM
WCW TV Champion

wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...

I saw the list of the rumored names for this year and while i think they would all deserved a spot (Except for Kid RocK) i fell this would be such a weak class if this list would be true.

Their so many guys and girls that are bigger names and deserve to get the call before those guys.

Also, i get why Kid Rock would get inducted this year, it'S mostly because he's one of the only celebrity that does Support President Trump right now and since Vince is friends with Trump. It's a political move on Vince's part, he inducted one of his friend supporter and he get a favor from the president in exchange.
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote