View Single Post
Old 09-19-2013, 09:25 AM
Deploy the cow-catcher......
WWE Champion

Mitch Henessey is being held back by Triple H...Mitch Henessey is being held back by Triple H...Mitch Henessey is being held back by Triple H...Mitch Henessey is being held back by Triple H...Mitch Henessey is being held back by Triple H...Mitch Henessey is being held back by Triple H...Mitch Henessey is being held back by Triple H...Mitch Henessey is being held back by Triple H...Mitch Henessey is being held back by Triple H...Mitch Henessey is being held back by Triple H...Mitch Henessey is being held back by Triple H...

I think we're in for another screwy finish here.

Since WWE already went the route of using the crooked ref, I expect we'll see some outside interference from The Shield or Big Show. The locker room came to Daniel Bryan's aid this past Monday, helping him deliver the feel good moment of triumph we've all been waiting for, but it wouldn't surprise me in the slightest if Triple H put a stipulation in place, where anyone, who interferes in the match is fired.

As far as a stipulation goes, maybe Triple H turns this one into a No Holds Barred match at some point? Since Triple H and Stephanie are pushing for the "old Randy Orton" to come back, a No Holds Barred match would give Orton the perfect opportunity to prove himself as a vicious and cold-blooded monster.

A winner is just too hard to call now. I didn't expect Bryan to walk out of NOC as WWE Champion, but he did. Whoever wins this match, I think it'll be a close call to keep the momentum going into Hell In A Cell, or a fluke win to give the loser a legit reason for another rematch.