View Single Post
Old 09-16-2013, 05:34 PM
Deploy the cow-catcher......
WWE Champion

Mitch Henessey is being held back by Triple H...Mitch Henessey is being held back by Triple H...Mitch Henessey is being held back by Triple H...Mitch Henessey is being held back by Triple H...Mitch Henessey is being held back by Triple H...Mitch Henessey is being held back by Triple H...Mitch Henessey is being held back by Triple H...Mitch Henessey is being held back by Triple H...Mitch Henessey is being held back by Triple H...Mitch Henessey is being held back by Triple H...Mitch Henessey is being held back by Triple H...

Nas Ft. Lauryn Hill - If I Ruled The World

Probably my favorite Nas song of all time.

Hill works magic with the chorus (makes me wonder what the hell ever happened to her), and Nas drops some of the best verses I've ever heard from him. If I Ruled The World the world is a timeless classic, and it's one the very few songs I can listen to over and again without getting tired of it.

Craig Mack- Flava In Ya Ear (Remix)

I had to track down one of those Best Of Bad Boy remix albums (I swear there must twenty of them out there) years ago, because I wanted this song that bad. Mainly for Biggie's verse, though. I could care less about everyone else.