Thread: Los Matadores
View Single Post
Old 08-19-2013, 10:15 PM
Ring of Honor Champion

TWJC: The Beginning scored a win over Santino Marella...TWJC: The Beginning scored a win over Santino Marella...TWJC: The Beginning scored a win over Santino Marella...TWJC: The Beginning scored a win over Santino Marella...TWJC: The Beginning scored a win over Santino Marella...TWJC: The Beginning scored a win over Santino Marella...TWJC: The Beginning scored a win over Santino Marella...TWJC: The Beginning scored a win over Santino Marella...TWJC: The Beginning scored a win over Santino Marella...TWJC: The Beginning scored a win over Santino Marella...TWJC: The Beginning scored a win over Santino Marella...

It's a matador but that doesn't make it Tito. Also, it's a gimmick, it's not the "cookie cutter wwe guy" so I don't have a complaint. I like gimmicks, you need variety in the WWE and I'm at least going to give them a shot. I thought maybe it was Generico at first and got excited.