Thread: GCB's WWE
View Single Post
Old 11-14-2010, 08:52 AM
WWE Diva's Champion

GCB is looking to come up from OCW...GCB is looking to come up from OCW...GCB is looking to come up from OCW...GCB is looking to come up from OCW...GCB is looking to come up from OCW...GCB is looking to come up from OCW...

Quote:
Originally Posted by #1Peep View Post
This is a really great BT Chip. The promos are really well written and flow beautifully between the speakers. Combined with the well thought out matches, it really makes the storylines interesting and keeping me wondering what is going to happen next. My only complaint would have to be that the shows seem a bit loaded with heaps of cheap attacks with weapons occuring on each show. Other than that, this is a really great show and No Mercy looks to be an incredible pay per view!
I'd not really noticed I was doing that! I'll keep an eye on it over the next few shows and try and cut them back! Cheers for pointing it out. Thanks for the kind words as well - I've already planned the PPV matches all the way to WrestleMania so I'd hoped that the thought would be showing.

I've got one more Smackdown to go ahead of No Mercy but the matches are now in place. Would be great to hear some predictions of who is going to win in each match. Here is the card:

World Title: Kane (c) vs. The Undertaker (Casket Match)

WWE Title: Sheamus vs. Randy Orton (c) (Street Fight)

US Title: Daniel Bryan (c) vs. Alex Riley (w/ The Miz)

Tag Team Titles: Drew McIntyre and Cody Rhodes (c) vs. The Usos

Divas Title: Laycool (c) vs. Melina

Chris Jericho vs. John Morrison (if Jericho loses, he leaves WWE)

John Cena vs. Wade Barrett (#1 contender match)

Alberto Del Rio vs. Christian

And the next PPV will be Cyber Sunday so I'll be looking for some votes from readers for who wrestles and the types of matches and stipulations that'll be involved - a bit of a warning there for you all.

GCB
sendpm.gif