View Single Post
Old 01-03-2009, 06:01 AM
Slightly Autistic
Undisputed WWE Champion

Location: Stoke-on-Trent (Concrete Jungle Where Dreams Are Made Of)
Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...

The Miz & Morrison did nothing worth noting all year. They had some good matches, some bad matches, some average matches. They didn't rejuvenate tag wrestling in general, they didn't do a thing for WWE tag team wrestling, they weren't even the most over tag team in the company. They get a good responce, but nothing spectacular.

The Miz & Morrison aren't even must have wrestlers to have on each show. They're on ECW because there aren't any stars, when they appear on Smackown or Raw it's to make up the numbers. They're not even important enough to be PPV filler each month. Unlike the tag teams in TNA.
sendpm.gif