View Single Post
Old 01-04-2016, 08:17 AM
Mr. Money in the Bank

MCMG scored a win over Santino Marella...MCMG scored a win over Santino Marella...MCMG scored a win over Santino Marella...MCMG scored a win over Santino Marella...MCMG scored a win over Santino Marella...MCMG scored a win over Santino Marella...MCMG scored a win over Santino Marella...MCMG scored a win over Santino Marella...MCMG scored a win over Santino Marella...MCMG scored a win over Santino Marella...MCMG scored a win over Santino Marella...

Male Competitor of the year is difficult. Owens was only around for half the year but it was a tremendous run. Both the promos and the matches were fantastic. I loved how simplistic his character was in the feud with Zayn and then how much of a prick he was in the feud with Balor. Most notably when he put Full Sail in their place before the Brooklyn.

Balor, however, was around for the full year. I loved the match with Neville and he had two superb matches with Owens. There were some good matches in the tag-team tournament and with Apollo/Joe. I remember absolutely loving the match with Neville and I want to say it was the second best of the year. Sure, his promos aren't anything special but his entrances and character make up for that.

I'd have to say Owens edges it.

Female/Overall is also difficult for similar reasons. Bayley was around for the full year but Sasha was simply better. The feud between the two of them was superb and the two matches are going to be era-defining. I personally think Sasha had a better year. I find her more entertaining (particularly in promos) and her matches with Charlotte and Becky were also of high quality.

The best tag-team is a weird one. There have been many good/entertaining teams but not one that absolutely stands out. Enzo and Big Cass will probably win, which is fine, but both Blake and Murphy and Dash and Dawson have had good years too. Even Jordan and Gable have ended the year strongly and, quite frankly, out of all the teams put on the best matches.

Female/Overall - Sasha
Male - Owens
Match - Sasha v Bayley Brooklyn
Tag-team - Enzo and Big Cass
TakeOver - Brooklyn
sendpm.gif